Buy a Home-----------Build a Home
VINCE BACCHI

On Call 7 Days a Week - (910) 352 6562



union-mortgage@atmc.net

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Construction/Perm Loans

Union Mortgage has a strong construction/perm loan program.  Use it to buy the lot or pay off a lot that you already own.  Interest only during construction and lock in a great rate 60 days from getting the CO.  Choose any program you like; 30, 20 or 15 yr fixed; 5 or 7 yr ARMS; VA, FHA or USDA.  We are totally flexible.
Almost 100 builders approved in just North Carolina.
If your builder is not approved, our process is simple.  Send me the contact information and I will get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Can somebody help me with good mortgage companies in Nashville? I want to start a small business and I consider going for mortgage loan.

    Mortgage Nashville

    ReplyDelete